• COACH (ACC)
I work with clients all over the globe.
Collaboration and work is done mainly online via video conferencing platforms.
For speaking engagements and when assignments require or benefit from in-person interaction, I am available for periodic and/or short-term travel.
See below for further details on my work. CV and references are available upon request (klick link to send me a message).
Most of my professional life, I’ve spent in international Human Resources. My experience ranges from the private staffing industry, to an educational start-up, being an employer myself, and to a decade in the international development field.
Selected trainings, credentials and memberships:
- Member, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Diploma as Professional Coach
- NLP Certified Business Communication Practitioner
- MBA, Management
Competencies & interests
Having worked with a wide range of matters within the field of Human Resources, I am by definition a generalist.
However, competencies of particular depth and interest include:
- Change management
- Process improvement, automation and implementation
- Leadership and supervision
- Team cohesion
- Culture creation
- Policy advice
- Conflict resolution
- Benefits and entitlements
Values & methods
“For the love of people” is my guide post in all that I do. I believe that everyone is happier, healthier and contributes optimally when policies and processes are created to support people, rather than the other way around. That’s how the bottom line also benefits.
Therefore, I value and work:
- with the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality
- strategically and systematically
- with frequent and clear communication
- with utmost respect for people
- focusing on meeting business objectives
Clients & contributions
As a consultant, I work mainly with global organizations within the international development sector, as well as business owners needing an additional HR resource or an external sounding board.
As a coach, I serve people in their private or professional capacity. Clients include both young and seasoned professionals, as well as solopreneurs and business owners.
Coaching always focuses on a person’s individual objectives. Common themes are career development, setting goals and priorities, team management, communication, and business development.